Lesson 15

Make sure to complete your four everyday exercises along with today's class that I borrowed from my blog SoulPony. Please watch the videos below. I am bringing this to this class because I want you to understand that we see things the way we are taught to and sometimes these things are not true. We are more connect to the world that we live in than we ever knew. That's what you will find in the videos below. 

Here are a few things I want to share with you and maybe I've touched on some of it before but I just want to make this post a micro encyclopedia of this type of thing. I'm just going to post a few videos and then I'll do a very small wrap-up at the end. Don't skip down. You need to immerse yourself these experiments first.


Here's the water crystal discovery:

Here is the rice experiment:

Tom Shadyac talks briefly about the experiment he was part of in his Docu "I AM" You can see the entire thing at that link.


Here is the video where Myth Bustersa tried to debunk this.

and this:

And one last thing. Here are some singing plants:

Now here is my little take on it all but really more of a question to you:

Go forth in your day and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment