Lesson 6


Today's exercise is "scrapbooking" the things that you love and the things that make you feel the most like you. Don't worry if you have a moment that you think, "I don't know what I love and what makes me feel like me." You won't be alone. We have so much shit to deal with over a life time and when it gets to be too much it can give us amnesia. 

Asking myself this question changed my life. Well, someone else asking me that question actually started it all. I was dating the best friend of the person who asked me that question. When he asked I started rattling off the things I did with the guy I was dating. He said, "no, I know what he likes to do, what do you like to do? I was lost and I had no clue what to say. I think yall know I figured it out though. 

Now it's time for you to figure it out if you don't know. So, today I ask you, What do you like to do? And remember I'm not asking about things you do because other people do it. We are talking the things YOU love and YOU could not live without. 

So here we go. You can use photos, screenshots, music, magazines, Instagram, Facebook or anything you can think of to tell this little story about you. Flickr is an awesome space to post these kinds of things. You could also use Pinterest. You can even make a video and post it online to Youtube, Facebook or Vimeo. If this becomes an exercise that is important to you please feel free to share. I'd love to see your story. 


LOTTO DANCE from SoulPony on Vimeo.












































Go forth in your day and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment